The Karibuni Lodge, a boutique hotel has just opened on the French side of Saint Martin. Built on top of a hill in the northern part of the island overlooking the Bay of Cul de Sac and the 3 tiny islands : Pinel, Little Key and Tintamarre.
Facing east, the trade winds give a constant and pleasant coolness.
The scenery is breathtaking. The Caribbean Sea is 200 yards away from the Lodge.
6 spacious suites of 50 m2/540 sq ft
open onto a 45 m2/480 sq ft private patio or balcony space surrounded by a tropical garden. They offer the most idyllic hideaway between sky and sea. 5 suites have access to the main pool, the pink suite has its own private pool and terrace.
For larger groups or families, suites can be connected through the terraces.
Tropical architecture and refined interior decoration integrate Caribbean and modern styles with elegance and charm. Exotic woods, raw wood furniture, waxed concrete floors and patinated walls with vibrant tropical colors create a unique, warm and relaxing atmosphere.
Each air-conditioned suite offers :
- 1 king size bed and a one child inserted extra bed.
- A dressing room.
- A large en-suite bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower.
- A separate toilet room
- The sitting area with comfortable furniture opens onto a large terrace/patio of 45 m2 or 480 sq ft offering both sun and shade.
- Flat screen TV - canal satellite - wifi - Ipod/MP3 player docking station
- Full equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, electric cook tops, microwave oven, coffee maker, minibar)
Be surprised by our hotel services
- Complementary continental breakfast served in your room
- Free daily maid service
- Sheets, towels and beach towels are provided
- A cellar with some selected wines and champagne at the front desk
- Espresso coffee on request
- Information and booking for any activities
- Full catering services are available on demand
During daytime we can organize your transfer, a 5 minutes boat ride, to our famous restaurant "Le KARIBUNI
", on the "Pinel islet" in a National Nature Reserve. Complimentary beach chairs are awaiting you. White sand and turquoise waters are guaranteed.